Schilke Eb Soprano Leadpipe
IF OUT OF STOCK, PLEASE CONTACT AS I AM STILL MAKING THESE TO ORDER REGARDLESS. THANKS!
It is often the case that over the years of use, Schilke Soprano Cornets suffer from brittle and crumbly leadpipe shanks. Often repair technicians will simply cut off the rotten end which slows down further damage however shortens the overall length.
- Our replacement shank is machined from one piece of solid brass, not tubing.
- Hand machined 'pull-knobs' soldered for gripping the shank, also available without knobs as a more modern sleek design (choose from drop down menu)
- Simply engraved with an 'R' and model number, then silver plated.
- Custom Initials engraving possible at small cost. (Please contact)
Replacement shanks can be made custom order for any instrument. Please get in touch to discuss this with us.
- Please note, If you wish to return the item you must contact us as soon as possible to notify us of the return.
- Returns must be made within 14 days of purchase and be in its sealed, original unused condition.
- Return postage at buyers expense
- UK and International Shipping available
- Please be aware there may be delays for International orders due to your local customs or import processes